Learn to live more abundantly with a family office
You’re crushing it in your business – now what do you do with that wealth? We’ll teach you how to create and manage a family office. No longer for the ultra-wealthy, a family office can help you achieve more abundance, get peace about your family finances, and free you up to pursue your higher family purpose.
What is a family office?
A family office is a centralized hub for managing and protecting the interests of your family.
- Level up your advisor team (CPA, attorney, banker, insurance, investment, etc)
- Protect your business and family
- Save on taxes
- Get control of your cash
- Bring organization and peace of mind to your family finances instead of the chaos that comes from the entrepreneural lifestyle
What is Ark Academy?
Through our experience managing the family offices of over 200 first-generation wealthy entrepreneurs, we have developed the Ark Family Office Operating System. This body of knowledge, tools, and methods, empowers you to create and operate your own family office until you grow in wealth to a level you can pay someone else to run your family office for you.
What are current Academy members saying?
“Where have you been my whole life?”
– Ark Academy prospect
“How come nobody ever told me this before?”
– Ark Academy member
“This is so refreshing.”
– Ark Academy coaching member
Training is conducted online monthly by a live instructor. Materials discussed are available for download afterwards by members.
- Cashflow Foundation – get control of your cash
- Wealth Management – accumulate wealth with purpose
- Tax Season Bootcamp – navigate tax filing with confidence and reduced stress
- Life Insurance – straight talk without a pitch
- Entity Structures – get it right (finally)
- Risk Mitigation – protect your business sufficiently with insurance
- Contracts – protect yourself and your business
- Debt – make it work for you
- Estate Planning – pass wealth to your family and charities
- Succession & Exit Planning – prepare now for your future
- Year-End Tax Strategies – tax management for business owners
- Legacy – live abundantly for a bigger purpose
Additional topics covered throughout include: how to read financial statements, how to select and work with your advisors (CPA, attorney, banker, insurance agent, etc.), how to calculate and make draws, how to calculate and make estimated quarterly tax payments, etc.
Request Early Access